A Reflection on the True Value of Money
Today, I want to share something deep and thought-provoking that I have personally realized through my own life.
The value of money is different for everyone.
For one person, 500 might simply mean a coffee, a meal at a nice restaurant, or a burger and cake. But for someone else, that same 500 could mean three meals for a family of four.
For someone, a 1 or 1.5 lakh phone or an expensive party dress might be just another purchase. But for someone else, 1 lakh could mean the capital they need to earn their livelihood.
Someone may spend 5–10 lakh on a single trip without thinking twice, while for another person, a 4 lakh debt can become a constant source of anxiety and sleepless nights.
I am saying all this because I have seen good days in my life. I have experienced decent earnings, comfort, and a happy, peaceful home.
But when my circumstances changed,
As my financial situation started getting worse, relatives began distancing themselves, perhaps because they thought I might ask them for help.Friends who once borrowed 10,000 or 20,000 from me suddenly started making excuses when I asked for even 2k ,4k.. People who once used to use my credit cards..suddenly nowhere to be found when I needed help.
I tried a few small businesses, but I ended up losing around 4 lakh within a year.. Since then, I have been struggling, moving from one place to another, facing rejection and working for whatever I can find, even if the income is very little. Cab driving site supervising
And today, my situation has reached a point where I sometimes worry about something as basic as rice for the house, rent, or the cost of essential medicines.
That is when I truly understood smthng the money tht som1 casually spends on a cup of coffee can smetyms represent a whole day's three meals for someone else.
I am not asking anyone for money.
I only have one humble request. If someone could help my family with groceries and basic household expenses for few dys so i can mae thing better , and I would remain grateful to that person for the rest of my life.
Despite working and earning whatever I can, I am still unable to meet all of my family's basic needs because I am exhausted from repay my debts and keep the household running. Still I owe upto 2.5.....
A simple meal has started feeling incredibly precious to me.
It has been many days since I have been able to take my family out for a proper meal at a restaurant. I have not been able to buy new clothes for my children. There are days when even basic necessities feel like luxuries.
At one point, I even found myself thinking about how difficult circumstances can push a person toward taking a wrong or desperate step. But I will not do that.
I believe that difficult times teach us things that good times never can.
Right now, I am going through one of the hardest phases of my life, but I do not want to lose courage. I want to keep fighting, keep workinĺg....
I could not say all of this to anyone personally, so I thought I would share it here....
I am not looking for sympathy. I am simply sharing my reality....
Sometimes, we never truly understand the value of something until we are struggling to afford it ourselves.
For some people, money is comfort.
For others, it is survival.
And sometimes, a small amount for one person can mean everything to another....
No comments:
Post a Comment