September 16, 2015

On this same day I tied a knot to my lady love.

This one year went so fast. In the initial phase of life it's really tough for us to understood each other. 

I was different totally before marriage, after she enters into my life i understood what's called responsibility.

I don't know how to treat the lady in terms of shopping and other things. 

I made a silly mistakes but later I know I should not be like anymore.

We fight and argue each other still but I love her very much. 

She is such an innocent girl but she is so intelligent with good ears. Because she listened well everything.

She speaks the right thing at the right time.

She won't speak much.

She loves Samosha, Dosa, Instant Coffee, Kushka, Mysore Pak and more.

I am in office now, hopefully I like to spend second half of a day with her.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need more good and sweet memories in the upcoming year hopefully.




No comments:

Post a Comment