Just Write Something...

Writing clarifies your thinking. Thoughts and feelings are nebulous happenings in our mind holes, but writing forces us to crystalize those thoughts and put them in a logical order. 
Writing helps you reflect on your life and changes you’re making. This is incredibly valuable, as often we do things without realizing why, or what effects these things are having on us.
Just Write Something -> I got this advice from my brother one day he told me like write down the things based on your thoughts before sleeping. So that you will get the clear idea not in the next morning but soon you will.

I tried for some days but now I feel ashamed, i never continue that writing habit regularly. I hope I will write regularly for the next 1 month. Lets see how its working.





No comments:

Post a Comment