God's Grace - Say Hari Hari Govinda

Today I went to Thirupathi and saw my god by his grace. I never saw the god so soon like this before. Thanks to the travels (Balaji Travels) and my sister who took me. 

I gotta a chance to spoke with the driver (Pugzhal) due to I seated with him in the front. He shared the wonderful experiences with us, about the great lord venkatesha.. 

He is driving the car on a daily basis to Thirupathi seva for more than 6 Years to help like the people us who are waiting to get the seva of God.

His experiences: 

1. Everybody want to see the god and they have plans too (even they fixed the dates and everything) but they are unable to see the god based on their plans. Due to God needs to give an order like come and see me. 

2. Just be true to the god with clear devotion.

I highly recommend this Balaji travels to anybody who are preferring to go Thirupathi seva due to the below reasons:

1. Clear Plans 
2. Perfect Driving and On time
3. Hotels (Breakfast and Lunch is Good)
4. Good Darshinam - Its purely depends on God's grace, but they will help you to get.

Say Hari Hari Govinda...
Sri Hari Hari Govinda...

Listen this wonderful Hari Hari Govinda track here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74BEFgae_gI



No comments:

Post a Comment